Buy 2 or More Performance Pants for $65 Each
- HHANLINVerified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket CharcoalRated 5 starsNice cutting
I feel good to wear under510 ,this is second purchase. First time is jean pants ,this second time is Jon performance pantsWas this helpful?
- MAMichael A.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket CharcoalRated 4 starsJon performance pants
It would have been perfect if you have odd sizes for this pants. I think I am in between a size 32 and 30, so 31 would be a great fit. Otherwise I like the style of the pants and the fabric is very comfortable.Was this helpful?U5Under 5'103 weeks agoMichael, Your wish is our command! Size 31 will be available on the site in the next couple of days.
- SPShiv P.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 starsAwesome
Really nice pants, love the feel and fit of itWas this helpful?
- PPPeter P.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 starsComfy
Pants are nice but I hate that all your pants are nylon now. Not the greatest material for summer. Also 27 inseam seems like it’s a little long compared to other pants I’ve bought from you before.Was this helpful?
- MBMichael B.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 starsComfortable performance pants
Compared to the Trident's the Jon's seem a bit looser in the waist and a little longer. I was expecting the opposite. I was going to exchange for the 25 inch inseam, but decided not to. Regardless, they fit, feel, and look great. Just picked up the new stretch chinos in all 3 colors!Was this helpful?U5Under 5'101 month agoMichael, So happy to hear that you're a fan of the Jon pants and of the brand as a whole. Looking forward to your feedback on our new chinos!