Runs True to Size - Order your typical shirt size from Under 510. Our t-shirts are cut for a contemporary look; slim in the arms and chest with room in the body for drape and breathability. Made in a shorter length to fit short men.
- VVincenzoVerified Buyer1 month agoReviewingV Neck T-Shirt GrayRated 5 starsGreat T after a wash...
Decided to try U510s tshirts. It's been my experience with 510s tops running small, especially for guys with broad shoulder, so I purchased a size up. Threw it in the wash, and it shrank just enough for a perfect fit.
- SGSantosh G.Verified Buyer5 minutes agoReviewingV Neck T-Shirt Light BlueRated 4 starstshirt
- MCMICHAEL C.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingV Neck T-Shirt BlackRated 4 starsNice material but undersized
Good material, but smaller than the sizing chart. I'm a 37" chest so I ordered size S (38-40), but the shirt new out the bag was 37 1/2". This will go to my son, unfortunately.
If you're an athletic build, the sleeves will likely be uncomfortably tight.
- JMJulio M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingV Neck T-Shirt NavyRated 5 starsPerfect
Perfection on all aspects . Fits perfect both width and length . Good quality . Great price. Highly satisfied. Just ordered a few more teas and will continue exploring their other options!
- EEnrique3 weeks agoReviewingCrewneck T-Shirt CloudRated 4 starsgood fit: 5'4, 140 lbs
I have an athletic build so i tried a S and a XS just in case... XS is way too small (fits my 11 year old sister). Small if perfect but don't run it in the dryer machine it will shrink fast. Fits good overall.