The Navy color Mason joggers run slightly tight in the waist - we recommend sizing up on the waist by one size. These joggers have a slim fit with a tapered leg down to the ankle.
- MNMa Ner K.Verified BuyerWhat is your height? 5'5"How old are you? 18-21What is your weight? 130-140lbsWhat is your body type? Thin3 minutes agoWhat is your height? 5'5"How old are you? 18-21What is your weight? 130-140lbsWhat is your body type? ThinReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsI love it.
It’s the most comfortable pants I’ve ever tried and it’s the most stretchy but not baggy.How it fitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KHKevin H.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsMason Omni-Stretch Jogger Black
Great fit. Comfortable.
- DWDamion W.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger BlackRated 5 out of 5 starsBest pair excellent quality
Awesome best pair joggers I own especially for shorter guys the fit is incredible especially if you love the fitted look without the baggyness . Love you guys probably want to invest in more colors .If you're in doubt try it you'll love love the quality also
- VPViet P.2 months agoReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat fit and style!
Great pair of joggers overall, very comfortable and look good! I would like to see more colors though, a tan type color would be great.
- GDGage D.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger CharcoalRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat pant
They are super comfy and look very professional. They also were great with the exchange when I needed a different size. It was so easy and great.