These joggers run slightly tight in the waist - we recommend sizing up on the waist by one size. These joggers have a slim fit with a tapered leg down to the ankle.
- SCShawn C.Verified Buyer2 hours agoReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger CharcoalRated 4 starsAs advertised
Works well to wear around the house. Needed something comfortable I could wear with a belt and didn’t look like pajamas. Very stretchy and that’s a good thing. Quality much better than expected.
- JWjosh w.Verified Buyer3 days agoReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger NavyRated 5 starsgreat joggers but definitely get a size up in the waist
These are amazing joggers. Love that they have a 24 inseam. I would definitely get a size larger in the waist.
- TTomVerified Reviewer4 days agoReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger NavyRated 5 starsGreat fitting, versatile pants!
Just ordered these in charcoal and navy. They are super comfortable and the length is perfect. The zipper at the leg opening is a cool/sporty feature but you can def dress these up w a button down and loafers and a nice belt. You should consider additional colors ie in the khaki family! Note to buyers; heed the waist sizing warning. Go up an inch. I learned the hard way and had to exchange initial order.
- JCJerome C.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger CharcoalRated 5 starsLooks great and extremely comfortable
These joggers work perfectly with any occasion - can be worn more formal than your typical leisure pants, but can also be dressed down for day to day wear. But bottom line is how comfortable they are. The ratio of look vs. comfort is astounding. Definitely get a size up, or you won't be able to move with them on!
- VNVamsi N.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingMason Omni-Stretch Jogger NavyRated 5 starsDressy joggers!
These are some of my favorite joggers that I own. The fit is perfect and the real fly and belt-loops allow you dress them up or down. I'm 5'5"/160 lbs and the 33" waist with regular inseam fit me perfectly. If you are looking for a comparison, think the Public Rec ADED Jogger but made for the shorter man. Highly recommended!