The Jon Performance Pants feature a slim fit with a tapered leg. They run true to size on the waist so we recommend ordering your normal waist size.
- MCMICHAEL C.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingJon Performance Pants NavyRated 4 out of 5 starsReally want to love these
Material and stretch are nice, unfortunately it's not cut for curvy guys. Very tight on glutes, thighs and calves. Might be good for some settings, but too revealing (on me) for the office. Will have to return these, but at least the chinos are cut a bit looser.
Can't wait for the athletic cut!
- HBHouston B.Verified Reviewer1 month agoReviewingJon Performance Pants CharcoalRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect fit!
Incredible quality!! I’m 5”5 152 pounds and 30/26 are perfect!!!!!!
- AMAaron M.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat pants
5’8 155lbs and the 30x28’s fit like a dream. Can’t believe I’m 33 and this is the first time I’ve had pants that fit perfectly. They are slim and tapered just the way I like them. Very stretchy and it’s crazy how they are extremely professional AND casual at the same time.
- MLMichael L.Verified Buyer3 minutes agoReviewingJon Performance Pants 5 Pocket NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsFinally realize why girls wear leggins…
These are sooooo comfortable. Definitely does not feel like dress pants or jeans.
- RJRoger J.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingJon Performance Pants NavyRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat pant
Amazing. Better than lululemon, imo. Stylish. Perfect fit. Wear to the office or casual. Just need more colors!!!